Thursday 13 June 2013

mia & maple

Eddie & Simi
Label Name: Mia & Maple
Collection Title: Maysa
Collection Brief: Mia & Maple’s SS13 collection is an amalgam of modern age fabrics with most exquisite forms of traditional embroideries giving an edge to the label the international standards involving Indian elements making it wearable despite any age, elegant yet being minimalistic,  and trend focused.
The label has concocted an extreme and immaculate character for this season’s collection, somebody to aspire to for my audience. Today I would like to add a new chapter to my story, and it is one you who helped me to think springing me up from real life.
 I define my collection as being about "togetherness, beauty, friendship, and a journey." In this journey MY muse is humanized.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment